We are excited to announce the reopening of Brooke Chang Reiki Therapy at our new location at the Atrium, 69-930 Highway 111, Suite 204, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270! We now offer our full services with continued high quality Reiki Therapy treatments, specializing in Oncology (cancer) Reiki Therapy, Reiki Distant Healing, and Animal Reiki Therapy, and offer new Deals and Special Offers for our clients! The Atrium is a serene and spacious setting for your next Reiki Therapy treatment, and also browse the Atrium’s shops and restaurants after your treatment!
Reiki therapy is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing of the body, emotions, mind and spirit. Reiki is a natural, safe, non-invasive, and gentle “complementary” energy therapy or alternative holistic health that activates the parasympathetic nervous system to heal body and mind.
Reiki Therapy is administered by Brooke Chang Reiki Master’s hands lightly on or above the client using “life force energy.” There is no massage of the body, and you are fully clothed during your treatment. It is a relaxing, restful, and calming experience. During your treatment, you may experience energy movements, such as sleepiness, warmth, coolness, tingling, flowing feeling, or other sensations. Reiki therapy is beneficial for most pain and illnesses, and the management of chronic health conditions.
The benefits of Reiki therapy include:
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Pain relief from aches, strains, and chronic health conditions
- Enhance healing after injury, surgery, and medical treatments
- Boost immune system and relieve side effects after cancer treatments
- Promote healing for your animal/pet companions after surgery or medical procedures
- Beneficial for most pain and illnesses
Reiki therapy also works effectively in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. Reiki therapy is not a substitute for traditional medical or psychological treatments, but is complementary to these treatments. Reiki therapy currently is used in many hospitals and clinical settings throughout the U.S.
We care deeply about the wellbeing and safety of our clients!
As a healing professional, Brooke Chang Reiki Therapy takes great care to ensure the wellbeing and safety of her clients. In light of the Coronavirus pandemic at hand, we have several precautionary procedures in place for the benefit and safety of our clients. They are:
- All consultations and discussions regarding treatment(s) will be conducted by telephone prior to or after your session. In-person sessions, only are for the purpose of the scheduled Reiki treatment.
- Temperature checks on incoming clients, and daily checks on the practitioner
- Face coverings required for all, and face masks will be provided to clients
- Hand sanitizer available for clients and guests
- Gloves and face shields will be used by the practitioner for hands-on work
- HEPA filtration system in the studio
- All surfaces and equipment sanitized between clients
- Practitioner and clients only in the studio; guests are welcome in the waiting room
- Social distancing whenever possible
- An eyes-open approach to all activity, with the health and safety of all foremost in mind.
Please check out our Available Services, Deals and Special Offers, and Reiki Shares on Calendar of Events at Brooke Chang Reiki Therapy. Contact Brooke Chang Certified Reiki Master for a consultation or appointment at (951) 821-0825, or Contact Form. (Copyright 2020 Wan Brooke Chang with All Rights Served)