Article by Reiki Master Brooke Chang
Reiki Therapy is a form of Japanese energy therapy. It is a technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing of the body, emotions, mind and spirit. It is a natural, safe, non-invasive, and gentle “complementary” energy therapy or alternative/integrative health that activates the parasympathetic nervous system to heal body and mind.
It is administered by Brooke Chang Reiki Master’s hands gently on or above the client using “life force energy.” There is no massage of the body, and you are fully clothed during your session. It is a relaxing, restful, and calming experience. You may experience energy movements, such as sleepiness, warmth, coolness, tingling, flowing feeling, vibrations, or other sensations. Reiki therapy is beneficial for most pain and illnesses, and the management of chronic health conditions.
The benefits of Reiki therapy include:
- Relief from stress, anxiety, & depression
- Relief from traumatic stress and improves mental health
- Pain relief from aches, strains, and chronic health conditions
- Enhance healing after your injury, surgery, and medical treatments
- Beneficial for your insomnia and sleep difficulties
- Help manage diabetes, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, autoimmune diseases, herniated disc, back pain/sciatica, high blood pressure, stroke recovery, heart disease, digestive disorders, arthritis pain, and more.
- Beneficial after surgery and medical treatments for your animal/pet companions
- Beneficial for most pain and illnesses
Being consistent about attending regular Reiki Therapy sessions will give you the best results and benefits. Reiki Therapy also works safely and effectively in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. Reiki Therapy is not a substitute for traditional medical or psychological treatments, but is a “complementary” therapy to these treatments. It currently is used in many hospitals and clinical settings throughout the U.S.
Book an appointment with Reiki Master Brooke Chang for an extraordinary experience of her intuitive, integrative and holistic approach to heal your mind, body, and spirit.
Please Note: This article is provided for informational purposes only, and not intended as specific holistic health advice to the reader. Therefore, reading this article does not create a practitioner/client relationship. Reiki Therapy is meant to be used as a complement to traditional care, and does not substitute for qualified medical or traditional care.(Copyright 2022 Brooke Chang Reiki Therapy with All Rights Reserved)