Article by International Association of Reiki Professionals
Polly always wants a cracker and suddenly she doesn’t, something may be afflicting your parrot. Treating the affliction is possible with the natural methods of Reiki. This Japanese healing technique involves placing your hands near or in contact with your animal to transmit life force energy to the affected area or the animal’s entire body. It may be very helpful for exotic birds and small animal pets of any age, shape or species.
The powerful healing energy of Reiki can bring on a bevy of benefits for pets as well as their owners.
Benefits for pets may include:
- Alleviating anxiety, stress, nervousness and producing a state of calm
- Increasing energy levels and overall well-being
- Supplementing medical treatments
- Helping to heal after surgery, injury or trauma
- Relieving aches, pains, strains and allergies
- Addressing issues with the coat, skin or feathers
- Getting pets through depression or bereavement
- Owners benefit from knowing they are passing along loving kindness and healing, all of which strengthens the bond between you and your pet.
Please see Available Services at Brooke Chang Reiki Therapy. Contact Brooke Chang Certified Reiki Master for a consultation or appointment at (951) 821-0825, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Contact Form.
Please Note: This article is provided for informational purposes only, and not intended as specific holistic health advice to the reader. Therefore, reading this article does not create a practitioner/client relationship. Reiki Therapy is meant to be used as a complement to traditional care, and does not substitute for qualified medical or traditional care.