Article by International Association of Reiki Professionals
Polly always wants a cracker and suddenly she doesn’t, something may be afflicting your parrot. Treating the affliction is possible with the natural methods of Reiki. This Japanese healing technique involves placing your hands near or in contact with your animal to transmit life force energy to the affected area or the animal’s entire body. It may be very helpful for exotic birds and small animal pets of any age, shape or species.
The powerful healing energy of Reiki can bring on a bevy of benefits for pets as well as their owners.
Benefits for pets may include:
- Alleviating anxiety, stress, nervousness and producing a state of calm
- Increasing energy levels and overall well-being
- Supplementing medical treatments
- Helping to heal after surgery, injury or trauma
- Relieving aches, pains, strains and allergies
- Addressing issues with the coat, skin or feathers
- Getting pets through depression or bereavement
- Owners benefit from knowing they are passing along loving kindness and healing, all of which strengthens the bond between you and your pet.
Finding a Reiki Practitioner
To learn more about how Reiki can help you and your pets or to schedule a Reiki session, search for a caring Reiki practitioner in your area who specializes in working with pets, anywhere in the world at our Locator at Find a Reiki Professional. If your pet is sick or injured be sure of course to see your veterinarian. Reiki may help in conjunction with your veterinarian’s care.
Please contact Brooke Chang Certified Reiki Master for a consultation or appointment at (951) 821-0825, email@example.com, or Contact Form. Please see Available Services at Brooke Chang Reiki Therapy.
Please Note: Reiki is meant to be used as a complement to traditional care or as a personal relaxation or stress reducing tool. It is not a substitute for qualified medical or traditional care.