WHAT IS REIKI THERAPY?
Article by Reiki Master Brooke Chang
Reiki therapy is a technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing of the body, emotions, mind and spirit. Reiki is a natural, safe, and gentle “complementary” therapy or alternative/integrative medicine that activates the parasympathetic nervous system to heal body and mind.
It will be administered by Brooke Chang Reiki Master’s hands lightly on or above the client using “life force energy.” There is no massage of the body, and you are fully clothed during your treatment. It is a relaxing, restful, and calming experience. Reiki therapy is beneficial for most pain and illnesses, and the management of chronic health conditions.
The benefits of Reiki therapy include:
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Pain relief from your aches, strains, and chronic health conditions
- Enhance healing after your injury, surgery, and medical treatments
- Boost immune system and relieve side effects after your cancer treatments
- Beneficial for your insomnia and sleep difficulties
- Beneficial after surgery and medical treatments for your animal/pet companions
- Beneficial for most pain and illnesses
Reiki therapy also works effectively in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. Reiki therapy is not a substitute for traditional medical or psychological treatments, but is complementary to these treatments. Reiki therapy currently is used in many hospitals throughout the U.S. Please see: Reiki in Hospitals.
Please contact Brooke Chang Certified Reiki Master for a consultation or appointment at (951) 821-0825, email@example.com, or Contact Form. Please see Available Services and Deals and Special Offers at Brooke Chang Reiki Therapy. (Copyright 2020 Wan Brooke Chang with All Rights Reserved)