WHAT IS REIKI THERAPY AND ITS BENEFITS?
Article by Reiki Master Brooke Chang
Reiki Therapy is a form of Japanese energy therapy. It is a technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing of the body, emotions, mind and spirit. It is a natural, safe, non-invasive, and gentle “complementary” energy therapy or alternative/integrative health that activates the parasympathetic nervous system to heal body and mind.
It is administered by Brooke Chang Reiki Master’s hands lightly on or above the client using “life force energy.” There is no massage of the body, and you are fully clothed during your treatment. It is a relaxing, restful, and calming experience. You may experience energy movements, such as sleepiness, warmth, coolness, tingling, flowing feeling, vibrations, or other sensations. Reiki therapy is beneficial for most pain and illnesses, and the management of chronic health conditions.
The benefits of Reiki therapy include:
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Pain relief from your aches, strains, and chronic health conditions
- Enhance healing after your injury, surgery, and medical treatments
- Boost immune system and relieve side effects after your cancer treatments
- Beneficial for your insomnia and sleep difficulties
- Beneficial after surgery and medical treatments for your animal/pet companions
- Beneficial for most pain and illnesses
Reiki Therapy also works safely and effectively in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. Reiki Therapy is not a substitute for traditional medical or psychological treatments, but is “complementary” to these treatments. It currently is used in many hospitals and clinical settings throughout the U.S. Book an appointment with Brooke for an extraordinary experience of her intuitive, integrative and holistic approach to heal your mind, body, and spirit.(Copyright 2020 Wan Brooke Chang with All Rights Reserved)